This is Meg and I am pleased and honored to announce that Baby B is here!! He was born last night at 9:43pm. Allison went to her doctor appointment yesterday aftternoon and the
doctor stripped her membranes in the hopes of putting her into labor. It worked! By 6:30 she in full fledged contractions. She arrived at the hospital around 8. And she was already 8 centimeters!! Wow! Around 9:15 she started pushing and at 9:43 Baby B made his debut!
Here are his stats:
Calvin Clark Buffo
8 pounds 7 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Congratulations on your newest baby boy Jim and Allison!! He is perfect! Both Allison and Calvin are doing great and Allison is just thrilled to have had a successful vbac!! Wahoo!
I'll try to post some pictures tonight!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so thrilled for you all, and Allison I am so happy that the delivery went well and that it went the way you wanted to. That is WONDERFUL! We wish you a speedy recovery and cannot wait to meet this handsome little man very very soon! Lots of love from our family to yours!
Congrats!!! So happy for you!! Can't wait to see him!!!
Congratulations! I love his name and can't wait to see him!
love-Scott, Karen, Anne, and Abby
He is adorable - congratulations to you all!
Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous. What a beautiful, healthy little baby boy. What an amazing blessing from God!! We are so happy for you guys and I am trying to hold myself back from getting in the car right now and driving all the way to Minneapolis to see you!!! I miss you so much!!! Love, Genni
Post a Comment