This weekend we hit the stores and stocked Tyler up on some new summer attire. He's been rather obsessed with pockets lately since watching Jim use his pockets once a few weeks ago. Now anytime he's wearing pants or shorts with pockets he'll walk around with one or both hands in and cross his feet when he's standing, "just like Dada". It's pretty comical to see him race around the house with his hands in his pockets!
Oh that is so cute! I can't get over how grown up he is all of a sudden. I guess that's what happens when we go so long without seeing one another. Ty - you are adorable! Such a fun-loving, happy little boy. You are going to be a great big brother!
1 comment:
Oh that is so cute! I can't get over how grown up he is all of a sudden. I guess that's what happens when we go so long without seeing one another. Ty - you are adorable! Such a fun-loving, happy little boy. You are going to be a great big brother!
Post a Comment