Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


This year I had such a wonderful Mother's Day. Jim made sure I didn't have to lift a finger or make a decision all day...heavenly!! Jim and Tyler had sweet cards ready for me in the morning and a yummy breakfast. That afternoon we hosted Jim's family and his dad made home made lasagna for everyone. Tyler had such a great time with his cousins. Jim took them all for a tour of the neighborhood parks and it was great to catch up with his mom and dad, sister and brother in law.
Being a mom is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I wouldn't trade in a single moment of it for something else. Yes, even the really bad moments! As trying as it can be it's also wonderfully rewarding. I love Tyler to pieces and can't wait to become a mother all over again in a few weeks!

No comments: