Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

It's hard to believe that today our baby is 5 years old! I read a quote semi recently that I've taken to repeating as often as possible because it's so true: The days are long but the years are short. It's amazing to me how quickly Tyler has grown from a tiny baby to a curious, loving-to-learn toddler, to the confident, sweet, hilarious almost school age boy (eeeeek!) that he is. Tyler, God has truly blessed us in that we get to be your parents. You are our greatest gift!

We have a really fun day planned for Tyler. I'll post pics of our day and pictures of his party later on. Meanwhile, here are some pics of Tyler James through the years. Happy birthday buddy! We love you!!

First family picture
Home from the hospital
6 months-what a chunk!!
1 year old
2 years old
Big Brother
3 years old
4 years old

No comments: