This year we added chairs and a fire pit and new flower pots to our patio. On Saturday morning we moved around some shrubs to accentuate the area and did some other lawn work.
Both boys had to take their shirts off to mow like Daddy. It was all I could do to keep Cal's shorts on. He wanted to mow in just his diaper!
What's better than an ice cream sandwich after a long day in the sun?
Cal didn't want to get his hands dirty!
That night we built our first fire in the new fire pit and it was a success! Meg joined Jim and I for a couple drinks and great conversation. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. Can't wait to do it all again!!
2 comments:
Looks GREAT guys! Love the patio, and the cozy furniture and fire pit...you will get lots of use out of it this summer! :) See you soon. P.S. LOVE LOVE the pics of the boys trying to be "like daddy". So cute!
I love the back yard!!!!! It looks great. You won't believe that it is buried beneath snow for months. It looks so inviting. I know you all are headed for a great summer.
Post a Comment