This past Saturday we got over a foot of snow accompanied by winds up to 30 mph. I've lived here almost 8 years and I have never seen this much snow! Jim shoveled every hour and each time had several inches to clear off. We finally got our sidewalks plowed yesterday. The kids weren't able to go out in it due to the -30 degree wind chill so these pics are from today when we had a high of 20 degrees. A heat wave! Needless to say, we are looking forward to heading down south for the holidays this week where the temps are closer to 60 degrees. Notice that when the boys are on top of the "snow mountain" they are up in the tree branches and most of the snow drifts are taller than Calvin!
1 comment:
You made me miss all of that white fluffy stuff:) It looks like you all had a blast, I can't believe how much you got!
Post a Comment