Friday, July 30, 2010
Lotion
Two days ago I had just put Cal down for a nap and Tyler was in the bathroom getting his pants on and washing his hands. He's just starting to put his underwear and pants back on by himself so when he was taking longer than usual in the bathroom I didn't think anything of it. I was on the computer taking advantage of the few moments of quiet time when I heard an ominous thud coming from the bathroom. When I opened the door to peek in on Ty I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Lotion, and lots of it, were splattered EVERYWHERE! Every available surface (floors, walls, doors, toilet, sink, towels) was covered in white droplets. Tyler must have heard me coming because when I opened the door he said, "I'm cleaning it, I'm cleaning it. It's ok" as he frantically used the lotion soaked towel to "clean" the mirror. Unbelievable. I originally thought he went around the room pumping the lotion bottle onto everything as the bottle was dripping with lotion too. However, he explained later that night to Jim that he filled his hands up with as much lotion as possible, stood in the middle of the room and shook his hands out as fast as he could. Seriously. I wish I had stopped to take a picture of this but I was too concerned with cleaning up the mess fast. At least it was just lotion and not something worse! Needless to say we no longer have lotion by the bathroom sink :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment