Calvin is moving and shaking more than ever. He now cruises around the furniture and anything else he can pull himself up on, even transferring from one thing to another. He loves to walk behind anything he can push, especially the kitchen chairs. He'll push one until it runs into a wall, abandon it and go get another one to do the exact same thing. It's not unusual for me to walk into the kitchen with all the chairs at opposite ends of the room. He's even been able to stand alone, completely unassisted, for a few seconds before bending his knees and gracefully dropping to the floor. He doesn't fall down, just drops himself down as if so say, "wait a minute, I'm not holding onto anything!" Below is a video of another nifty trick he's just learned.
2 comments:
WOW! He is growing up so fast! I will call you tomorrow to catch up!
Abby is the same way. No fear! I've had several heart attacks and numerous minor strokes all Abby induced. She likes things wild and fast.
Post a Comment