Okay, so I'm super behind on blogging. I have a million updates to post but first I had to blog about the amazing weather we've been having. Typically, in Minnesota, we get average of ten inches of snow in March. I personally don't think it starts to get really warm until the end of May. This March we've had ZERO inches of snow and yesterday it was 81 degrees!! We've been loving it and have been spending as much time outside as possible. Our windows are open and we even had to turn on the fans last night. All our plants are sprouting up and our bushes are getting fat green buds already. And it's only the beginning of April!! I have no idea what the next month will bring but for now we're just reveling in this unexpected gift. We love you summer!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Best March Ever!
Okay, so I'm super behind on blogging. I have a million updates to post but first I had to blog about the amazing weather we've been having. Typically, in Minnesota, we get average of ten inches of snow in March. I personally don't think it starts to get really warm until the end of May. This March we've had ZERO inches of snow and yesterday it was 81 degrees!! We've been loving it and have been spending as much time outside as possible. Our windows are open and we even had to turn on the fans last night. All our plants are sprouting up and our bushes are getting fat green buds already. And it's only the beginning of April!! I have no idea what the next month will bring but for now we're just reveling in this unexpected gift. We love you summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Cal in the car...HILARIOUS! :)
Post a Comment