weight: 18 lbs 1 oz--95th percentile
height: 26 inches--86th percentile
Our doctor calls him my Budda baby, just as she did Tyler. :) We can now officially begin feeding him cereal but may hold off another few weeks. She pronounced him in excellent health, although the day of the visit he was coming down with a little cold. Because of said cold we have been having a rough time during the night this week. I feel like I've been up with him every couple hours or so. This morning when his cries woke me I felt particularly well rested. When I glanced at the clock it was almost 6 in the morning! I don't expect this to be repeated soon but it's nice to know he can do it. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
height: 26 inches--86th percentile
Our doctor calls him my Budda baby, just as she did Tyler. :) We can now officially begin feeding him cereal but may hold off another few weeks. She pronounced him in excellent health, although the day of the visit he was coming down with a little cold. Because of said cold we have been having a rough time during the night this week. I feel like I've been up with him every couple hours or so. This morning when his cries woke me I felt particularly well rested. When I glanced at the clock it was almost 6 in the morning! I don't expect this to be repeated soon but it's nice to know he can do it. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
1 comment:
Allison, I finally found time to look at your blog and to find you! I know you sent me a text and I knew it was something 4 bs in a pod...but do you know there are other blogs out there with very similar names??!! :)
Phones are crazy with warehouse sale calls (and lost people) so I have to run but wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment