Calvin turned 2 months old this Tuesday! I can't believe how fast it's gone this time around. Yesterday he had his doctor appointment and everything looks excellent. Here are his stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 5.5 oz--95th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches--95th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches--95th percentile
At 2 months he has Tyler beat in the height department but Tyler won out in weight by 6 ounces. I guess I have another big boy on my hands! Cal did great at the appointment, not fussing once during the examination. He did cry when he got his shots but quickly fell asleep afterwards. He continued to sleep most of the day and actually slept a record 9 hours straight last night! I fed him last at 6:45 and he didn't wake up until 3:45!! His usual is closer to 6 or 7 hours so the shots must have wiped him out. Check out the rings of fat on his arms!

2 comments:
Way to go Cal!
Cal weighs more than Abby did at her six month appointment. Try as I might I just can't produce one of those cute chubby babes. I think Scott's genes are sabotaging me.
Post a Comment