a healthy little baby boy! Jim and I are so excited to be having another boy and a precious brother for Tyler. I have some great ultrasound pictures that I will try and scan soon to post. Baby was very active during our viewing and had both his hands up by his face most of the time. The technician said he's measuring right on schedule and everything looked great. It was wonderful to see our new little one and to have the peace of mind that he's healthy.
4 comments:
Yeah, another boy, what a blessing!! Tyler and the new little guy will be the best of friends!! After they beat each other up! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!
Congrats Allison!!! You're following in Meg's footsteps. Look out neighborhood!!
Yeah for boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I second Meg's comment! How fun to have so many boys close by (little peanut will have Sam so close in age and right across the street!)...and Emmett will love to have a little friend too! How exciting...we are THRILLED for you guys!
Post a Comment